Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Coco - My pet Ferret

Coco is my other ferret and he is Casper's brother. Coco is the classic tan/brown and has a very handsome face. Coco is bigger than his brother. Funny thing is, Coco is the picky eater. He will only eat the dry ferret food and will not eat fruit or meats I have offered to him. I was able to get him to lick on an apple yesterday, but he wouldn't eat it. Maybe this is a start. Coco is the 'bully' of the two brothers and tries to beat up on the smaller ferret Casper. Also, Coco will try to "push" Casper out of the way from the food and water and always have to discipline him. Coco will often jump around and try to wrestle with his brother ferret. Sometimes Casper will wrestle back with him. However, usually Coco will get too rough and Casper will run off or I will have to break them up and scold Coco.

Coco seems to enjoy playing though and if very energetic. He is definitely the trouble maker of the two ferret brothers. He loves to chase balls or anything really. One of his favorites toys is a piece of shiny mylar (from a balloon) tied to a piece of string. Coco will chase that thing for hours and jump and chatter and run. Its so funny to watch him play. I think this is one of the reasons we put up with Coco's trouble making is because he is such a clown and loves to play.

I love both my ferrets, Coco an Casper very much. Maybe I can post a video of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment