Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Casper - My Albino Ferret

Today I'm going to talk about one of my ferrets named Casper. We always thought he was an Albino Ferret until recently. He is all white, but has a little black around head and on tail. However this is very light coloring and hardly noticeably. Also, he doesn't have red eyes. I wasn't aware that all albino ferrets had red eyes. I'm still not certain. However, all the information online says otherwise.

Casper is very sweet, and is more lovable than his brother Coco (more on Coco tomorrow). Casper is also smaller than Coco and stays kinda skinny. However, Casper has the bigger appetite and loves fresh fruit, namely grapes and strawberries. He also loves Cracker Barrel biscuits oddly enough. Casper is the only ferret I've seen beg for biscuits.  Even though Ferrets are suppose to be meat-eaters, Casper has no interest in meat.

Casper's favorite toy is the ferret maze my girlfriend, Carolyn, built for them. He also loves to sleep in the chair, and I literally mean "in the chair". He climbs into the chair and sleeps for hours. He also likes to hide his favorite toys and other things (like pens) in the chair as well.

I love my pet ferret Casper and I think you would like him too. I will try to post a picture of him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment